#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Doesnt explain what to do during a blackout.

How can I download this platform ? What is it called ?

The only brilliant  rule, I think is trend to follow

venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profit is like turning water into wine ,you would need a miracle, that's why I trade with Mrs Luna lucia, her skills set exceptional.

Im 18 yrs old and starting to invest in trade. Thank you

is excellent. I learn something new with every

Good. When you show charts, why don't you move your live chat to the left as important points are obscured by  your image. Thanks.

Great content - I have been learning for few months and eventually started trading Futures - Made $700 (1st day $400 1 Trade and $2nd $300 1 Trade) on a $500 Margin Account - then tested the $50 Margin Account - almost blew the account - I took a break - absorbed more lessons such as yours and plan on staying with the $500 Margin Account. What I have noticed is the fees eat up your profits on a smaller account, you are charged for the Buys and Close (6 Contracts) VS $500 Margin Account (1 Contract) - $50 Margin account I tend to hold longer to see the same amount of profit on the $500 Margin Account which is wrong (for me bc I'm still a noober) lol DANGEROUS. NO MORE $50 Margin Account - too expensive bc of the many contract I have to buy to make $50 lol. I will improve and be better.

Thanks so much for your concise, easy to understand s! never boring, interesting and straight to the point. Only been trading for a few months and very much appreciate your content.

Does this also works with crypto and not only stocks?

Very well explained such that even a high school student can understand it well. This is so helpful. Thanks a lot!

subbed brother loving the content.very indepth i like it