#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah man, great information in these s, keep it up. Thanks for making these

Sir. you are my Professor you are the boss awesome stuff if no one gains from your knowledge they are fools A++++ i will recommend you sir.

Awesome, I'm watching your  right now and just had to pause it and write this, but that trick with the fib retracement at the 38.2% hammer, that is some clever shit right there

I learned a lot of info, good job with the explanation

Is the strategy at the end for the forex markets only?

Sir, it would be a great if you add subtitles for deaf people

Great  but are you using the 4hr for your directional bias and finding your pois or do you go to a lower time frame to get your poi or order blocks? Kinda confused on that. Thanks for the great information! God bless!

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

Keep going man, short, yet the most straightforward s ever. Point made so fast but in time for you to grasp the knowledge as well.

This is gonna help me trade I just started and Ive learned so much from just 2 s of yours

Hi , I've been watching your absolutely valuable s, they are brilliant and you are a great teacher. I would love to see a  from you about penny stocks; what you think about PS and how you would trade them. Best wishes and keep on rocking! A fan from Germany