#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I can't believe I just received this information for free. There are courses that charge so much for such little information and now,after watching this, my trading horizon has been broadened. Enough to give me the confidence to even trade for private institutions

Sir can you be my Mentor  please? How do I contact you?

Can you make  about gapping above resistance ?

Where can I get charting software and any suggestions on who to use. Want to trade options in us market.

You show many example of types of candles and their potential interpretation. What is confusing for a beginner is all the signals of that type that do not work. A noob would  ask how to distinguish a signal from a non-signal if both may look like they fit the bill (from a beginners point of view).  A very important aspect here is that something can be a valid signal even though it will then go against the anticipated direction. That's the aspect of probability. If a (supposed) trade did not work, does not mean that the signal was wrong and vice versa. Very important for beginners.

Thank you verymuch.you teaching system is great.very useful

You all won't believe i met a female trader who taught me how to read signals myself Her tips has helped me a lot in trading today and i'm so grateful i came across her Mai_trades on Insta.God bless her abundantly for helping my family and financially free today

Dude why do you make your xs like that ‍️

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!  My daughter and I have learned so much from these s!!!  We are excited to put our new knowledge to work!

We need that  on which OBs to take ASAP!!! Very good , very grateful that I stumbled upon it.