#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The giant Ponzi scheme is finally starting to collapse.

I am a huge proponent of coinbase, mr. brooks said it very spot on on his introduction. paxos USD CEO was awesome. washington truly has no clue, but i applaud them on being proactive in trying to learn about the field.

I still have some sausage coin behind the couch.

Mr Brooks confident smile as he talks justified to me being 95% in crypto, and the lawmakers compliance is brilliant to finally see.

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

LAST TIME I CHECKED WE WAS THE ONLY 1 THAT DROPPED A NUCLEAR BOMB OH TWO NUCLEAR BOMBS.

For 585 LUNA I have received 0,003 LUNA 2.0.  Amazing!!!  I am soo happy.  I hope less people to spend money in crypto and all of them to go down as LUNA. This was the best scam ever. GG Do Kwon.

stop giving handouts, stop waiting for handouts, go back to work...

People were calling his no remote work as him trying to get people to quit so he doesnt have to offer them severance. LOL...right on the money. Jesus this guy is scummy.

I have always said, quotThe best stuff on the internet is free.quotbrThere are ways to build crypto for free and build a portfolio without having to spend all your  hard earned money. Take what you can get for FREE. Then if you lose it... well it was free nothing lost. Ride The wave.

When the government spends trillions it dilutes the money supply.  Not just base money,  broad money too.   We all got those stimulus checks and we're paying for them with increased costs......

It's obvious Ford has caught up and ready to pass Tesla.  As of right now, Tesla vehicles are overpriced and underpowered.  Sounds familiar?  PC and Apple (Tesla)