#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ICE car manufacturers that pretend to be transitioning to electric. GM is the poster child   

I don't think the world need leader like Elon musk.

Absolutely nothing mentioned about the monetary supply.  Not a single peep.    I guess all those economists who used to teach that inflation is "Too many dollars chasing too few goods" no longer exists..  Monetarism is closely associated with economist Milton Friedman, who argued, based on the quantity theory of money, that the government should keep the money supply fairly steady, expanding it slightly each year to allow for the natural growth of the economy.  Monetarists argue that if the Money Supply rises faster than the rate of growth of national income, then there will be inflation.   I guess when the 1970's inflation rate returns in 2020's, monetarism will be in favor again.

Sure seems like  also wants to prove others wrong and he wants it bad.  In time we will all know whether this was a good stock to buy or not.  Saddle in for the ride.

We are definitely paying attention to this because this came out of Elon Musk. If Elon Musk says the economy is in bad shape then everyone needs to pay attention? Lol. See how the stock market goes down with him worrying about the economy. What an enormous influence over the market. One of The smartest person in the world is an expert in everything. Knowing so much From covid pandemic, going to mars, defending free speech, to now worry about the economy.

We had a great deflation in 2008, so we understand the effects of money printing

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.

>>Thank you so much for your fantastic threads. I always watch your threads and have shared your thread links with four of my friends. I admire how open-minded you are about investing, so please provide me more tips and hints on how to outperform the market and earn from option

The smartest token in the world is Web3 Spark SPARK3, the first token that controls itself and not by owners or anyone else.