#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It will just be an easier way for ilicit transactions to take place..... Then the feds will not tracked all that money because they dont care.....

WeWork, Nikola, NEO, robinhood...these are 'bubbles' and is wall street as a collective industry that created them - not everything that has value is a 'bubble' just because you are crying that you missed out. Tesla might even be overvalued, but is already changing the world whether you like it or not. Bitcoin on the other hand is so toxic now exactly because of institution and boomers just jumped in, and now they cry it's not going UP. The only bubble we deserve to see popping is the stupid media industry

Nonsense, inflation has nothing to do with recovery. It's from too much money printing.

4:04:30 You bring up coal being used for bitcoin mining yet you address bitcoin mining. Bitcoin runs on electricity. Not coal. Further, the bitcoin block difficulty scales with the network's hash-rate. That is to say it doesn't even need to use a ton of electricity. It only does so because people are greedy. People are also lazy, and so yes, they use coal. Wanna fix it? Tax the hell out of coal. Please. Full support. Increasing carbon taxes is a great idea. Changing the consensus mechanism of Bitcoin? Likely not even possible. Also! Have you heard of Klima DAO? :) Pretty cooooool.

don't panic... we can do together what has never been done..  The Impossible.  Make the World .. Don't let the World make your decisions,   your decisions can make the World.... a great World... or a grave World...  CHOOSE THE FUTURE,  YOUR CHOICES ARE WHAT WILL BE THE FUTURE..

Nobody wants to pay more, yet the same people no want to charge less

Should change threads name to quotToday#39s New Crypto Scamquot

That marks the second korean entry to the cold fusion. Arrogant dork had it coming

Look at media trying to scare you into selling

People should have a choice.  I still want CASH in my hand when I want it.

Fingers crossed on housing. These prices are too damn high.

Shermannnn. Give it a rest pal. You start comparing Doge to Eth in terms of functionality and you have lost your right to speak here haha. Shhh go back to bed and your pill box

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.