#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We want low prices, but we dont want our products produced in China (where there is cheap labor). We want a low priced cake, from a high paid American baker, and we want to EAT IT TOO!

Very informative , well the crypto market seems to have waken up in a bullish pattern and a better season to go into bitcoin day trading with a working strategy and signals backed with the help of a pro which turns out be so accurate and profitable. Oliver Walsh has been a real mentor so far which have been able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to a total of 7.8btc through daily trading.

Brian Brooks must be protected at any fee

Every new generation think they#39ve come up with a new way to beat the system, but no one ever does except the early adopters who get out EARLY and the believers always ride it to zero.

If demand is falling   Elon said thats when they can focus more on Semi and Cyber.  Hope he dont lied about that

Turkey the best example of not increasing interest rates :-)

if the rich are going to get richer, they will always find new ways to do so , Always. Remember that you are nothing more than a part of the bigger system, its not your game you are following their rules. know that be a humble trader and you will find success and peace

Banksters have inflation to get rich, its how they steal your labor...DUH  Your channel is stupid!!!!!!!!

Last time Elon and Dorsey gave us a warning it was 2 months early and hyper inflation was the warning.

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That's what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to  Adriana Chloe. I'm not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits.