#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ss u bro.. lots of love ️️️️️️

This is an awesome . You packed this perfectly and were very detailed and precise.  Thanks you!

Dude this is awesome! Thanks so much! Hey hey my friend I will keep watching s, and definitely going to your website haha!

I like your explanations. I wouldn't agree with your labeling of the distribution, as for me the major distribution plays out in the first third within the POI. I'd consider the point you mentioned as BC the UTad as it did break below intermediate structure and then formed another type two schematic distribution in which the last remaining buy orders were mitigated, but that's cherry picking. Nice . These concepts are fun

Hi , should MA be used together with Donchian,  if Price breaks above Donchian but MA is downtrend, should long?

Man i had completely given up on this but your s jst brought me back even the way im trading now its so different you are a life saver bro thank you so much

First knowledge is power. Appreciate the info

I learned a lot of info, good job with the explanation

Might have missed it but I love your Contents

I love this guy, I find myself watching his s more and more, 1. He is handsom, 2. He teaches specific subjects at a time, and 3. He shows you illustrations of what to do. Thanks for all you do, looking forward to the next

Wow I enjoyed this  tho, Forex trading has been really difficult for me to understand but my life has been better after Mrs Ryan Jeffrey came into my life, she helped me grow my profit and thought me how to trade on my own.

Pwedi mang hingi nang kopya nang module mo?

Astonishing Film Highly appreciate all that Knowledge youve poured inside of all of Us. #LetsDoThis!!!!