EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Consumer spending power has remained relatively flat during the pandemic while the ability to spend was reduced. This results in a shift from spending on services, such as airfare and hotels, to spending on goods, which is subject to massive supply disruptions. Americans saved at record levels in 2020. If we really want to get goods inflation in check, we should work to entice other countries to reduce COVID restrictions to allow for a free flow of tourism. Spending on vacations reduces the appetite to buy a new car or other goods on a more frequent basis, in turn reducing demand on supply-strained goods.

buy I Bonds.  Over 7% now.

I don't know, but when will someone at nbc PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn and utilize the Oxford Comma?

NO! And is very dangerous, inflation and higher taxes, ppl gonna look to other countries to move. Biden and democrats are the worse thing that happened to the country  Democrats are the masters of corruption and deception, they are not your friends, they are the corporate puppets.

Tesla is down $31 after hours?! Ouch

All shorting the market. Elon too

what a goodball- with world energy super expensive this could be the chance to build electric cars like crazy and fill his backlog and demand - instead he cripples his own company just as he should be growing.

How could this have happened to you? Well, you believed you would get a 20% return on a $500 investment - you moron - and when you were told it was pretty much risk free, you believed it, even though you didn#39t actually understand what you were investing in...brIs this thread meant to be a ridiculous joke, or is the creator suggesting that the people who invested in this didn#39t deserve to lose everything, and should just be counting themselves lucky to have got together with their money in the first place, given that they were imbeciles?

The only stop inflation!. We needed to impeach all the Democrats..

It's amazing how Marxism explains a lot of this - and how the bourgoise technocrats have developed a language to track the critique laid out in Capital by Marx. Specifically, the critique that capitalism has boom and busts because labor prices are less than the value produced is a more correct way of saying what these people are describing the inverse, that labor increases lead to price increases (without questioning if owner income, rents, and interest revenues are lower)

In the long run of history measured across decades, I think the TerraLuna disaster will be regarded as a growing pain for algorithmic stablecoins. They are here to stay because you cannot destroy workable ideas, even if the prototypes were unstable. Like meme coins and juvenile concepts like #39aping in#39, algorithimc stablecoins in their current form are toxic for investors and the space.

gme a bubble. Lots more in this  was off. Must be lobbyists. Too  bad my dislike wont matter.These people made little sense calling amc

Musk shot himself in the foot with his own mouth. I would say a lot of people have changed their attitudes on him and in buying his products from now on.