EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dork Kwon was either incompetent or complicit, either way, he has no business re-launching Terra 2.0 or any crypto project for that matter. Once trust is broken in this space, that#39s it.

80% off all democrats have BTC from the stolen money that they need to hide and store somewhere els liberal make me sick

Inflation is a product of labor and pay checks not spending by the Fed and business Republicans would like to increase the labor shortage by keeping the Mexican labor their donors are bring in out of the country. The shortage probably comes because people in their 60s and 70s used the pandemic to retire. And labor shortages may not mean everyone is employed, rural people who won't go to a job are not going to be employed. The last 10 or 20% of employment are people with similar problems, some failed to be motivated and reliable maybe before high school, others say I don't want to work at Walmart or Amazon, and other personal issues that lead to a life of mostly unemployment.

Good thing I sold out of this junk

Global fascism on the rise :(

Terror UST amp Terror luna

1. the DOJ Garland wants to let Trump go 

I passed on Terra Luna from the start. I don#39t like when VC is backing cryptos. They are here to dump on retail, as in every market out there. I hope this will be a lesson for us all.

Wow, they do not talk about the real problem: the government deficit. So far this 2021: $6.8T spent, $4T collected from taxes. Simply, incompetence. A crash will come, they are just putting it off; flying higher, the fall will be harder.

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

Now now gen z is going to be gen z. Obviously they are not going to buy boomer stocks like Disney right

They don't care about stock price and that's a great thing. They know their company is a behemoth in the making.

Now the US wants to play chicken with China. The only country more powerful than the US both in military and economic might. They definitely won't have the support of Europe.

We stand on the shoulders of Satoshi

So many opinions in the  and in the comments, and it's like, does anyone truly know what's going to happen?