EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
stay home I believe that the inflation is already priced in crypto market since the end of last year. These manipulative rats are always 2 steps ahead of everybody because they are market makers. I hope I'm wrong and they won't keep dumping it on retail investors as always. Those who hold the longest will profit the most, I trade and hold profits keep up the great work! and also ELTON has been doing a great job reviewing all chart, trade and techniques on BTC which has enhance the growth of my portfolio from 1.76BTC to 8.9 BTC lately.

Hedge fund coordinated attacks should be banned

why is waters running this? i want someone capable please.

He has nothing to lose when he says this

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

Inflation is built in to the monetary system.

This is part of the business cycle and fed's interference. Weak economy will pressure the fed to release the printers again.

Should change threads name to quotToday#39s New Crypto Scamquot

Stop printing so much money. Done.

Pretty dishonest reporting when you state that a stock's dip is based on its high while showing a chart that shows it's value trading way higher year on year. Maybe get rid of the graph to help you seem more credible.

Now that the Terra hard fork has taken place, does this mean that the original Luna tokens, now known as LunaC, are worthless? Should we hope that they will be viewed as having utility and possibly gain value over time?

Housing bubble is dangerous, it will destroy every bubbles

Inflation is the keystone of your system. If you promise not to invade our country, we'll switch to gold

Urgent Alert !!    More mass shooting will happen if DOJ Garland doesnt arrest top Trumpist!