EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

I think the story should of been strictly about USDT...lets not get into conspiracies...but i believe the U.S Government is involved.

This was most likely done by the US government to bolster the SEC cases vs cpryto. This was heavily manipulated to stop the decentralisation on currency, and to put the power back into the government#39s hand.

so when is DK getting arrested ?

"All security analyst fooling the public with praising some stock using bright project statement but actually praising trash"br  -The intelligent investor

I am not interested in those coins anymore, there are much better and safer altcoins like Web3 Spark SPARK3.

Invest in the company not the stock price, a long term position is 10 years plus, PLTR has not even tapped Europe or International markets, analysts on Wall St also said Tesla would go bankrupt in 2018, PLTR will scale especially with Apollo and Foundry.

They cant stop inflation

I dont get why ust cant create value from nothing while the federal reserve can do so easily

Kind of reminiscent of another Stanford attendee and Theranos. I am beginning to wonder whether they had some kind of quotentrepreneursquot club on campus like quotThe Billionaire Boys Clubquot of Los Angeles.

WAY TO GO SNIFFY JOE BIDEN......................

Sounds like a bunch of poor boomers

What is looking down at over and over again.

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.