EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't like this, everytime the government put its nose in something it always because more pricey and complicated.

Wow, I am very excited to see this in the morning, open and honest, objective and rational, transparent and fair to discuss the development of the industry, I am in China, but I am still very moved.

GOD Loved you enough too send His Son JESUS for you and if you will believe in Him and at baptized in THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT and turn from your sins you will be saved.

People should have a choice.  I still want CASH in my hand when I want it.

BoA just started charging me the monthly $12 checking account maintenance fee again.

Trading has been very productive to me of lately and I'm able to make to achieve this level of success with mr John Darry's he's a head-cracker when it comes to investments.

When the big gamblers on the Wall Street sucking tax blood money from Fed are stopped. When unregulated shadow banks like BlackRock are in incharge of both Fed and stock markets  - bubbles will keep blowing.

I have a super bad feeling about our wealthy class. Pause all trash collection, sewer services, and repair work in Malibu and Beverly Hills. Boycott the wealthy, give them the class warfare they've commenced on us for 40 years.

Given what we know now, the Supreme Court and DOJ are somewhat compromised by a few!

Just goes to show you. You can graduate from Ivy League schools, work for big tech, create something big... and still be a f*ck up in the end.

It's not  crisis for the rich.....    why would the government want to stop it ?

Theyve been trashing Tesla for years, it reminds me of the reporter Bezos told to invest in Amazon hell be a billionaire and the reporter just trashed on Amazon

anyone have a link to a non ad version? 2 20 second ads every 5 min...expect nothing better from

#buybitcoin to counter inflation