EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inflation is an expansion of the money supply, period!  Rising prices are the consequence.

This is a good programming thread. After I watched it the second time, I woke up in the middle of the night saying quotMust... find... son... Do Kwonquot

Try buying back their dollar

Run for the hills! Save yourselves. Inflation bad!

That marks the second korean entry to the cold fusion. Arrogant dork had it coming

People in 2030 Tesla is in a bubble it shouldnt be a 10T company it only has 40% margin and half of the EV market

The biggest problem I see ,most of us have relied on the good old government.Just what they want. Slavespeople growing their own food are way ahead of the curve. What do we expect..wa wa wa

Seems like bubble will pop

Do kwon doed destroy cryptobrCrypto will to zerobr scheme is do kwon

So wouldn#39t it most likely be banks that were behind it? They damage competitors and force more regulations on them.

buyer beware.  DYOR. Don#39t be greedy.brAsk SEC to do a real investigation.

Slowly turning the country into a poor country.

As long as any of these systems allow the userclient to buy or sell large amounts, they#39ll be easy to attack.

Anyone who invested in Luna is a total idiot, I was reading Luna whitepaper and I asked myself quotSo you#39re doing the same what real money does, create money out of nothing (paper)quot meaning it#39s value is something similar to real money where inflation fucks it up. ETH, BTC is like Gold, it has a limit. So the sooner you buy it the more it will be worth, and because ETH is PoS not PoW it can be used for normal transfers because of low gas fees and we already have shit ton of stable coins that are truly stable. So why the fuck someone would buy LUNA?

This was one of the dumbest s I've ever seen. Not once did they mention the massive amounts of money added in circulation the past year.