EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This candlesticks pattern not work in Olymp trade as candle not follow the patern.

Please verify that the chart description is correct.

Very well explained...  Worth watching

Brilliant! You explain things really well! Cheers  Nige

Will this work with CedarFX? They have no commission accounts and low spreads so I guess it should.

Thanks, very important  for traders.

Nice content but I think I'm good with sir yutzy's trading scheme

Very good bro, you trade same as me. estructure is very important

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

Thank you very much for all that you do!!

What about a candle stick for every second... i plan on making some very over analytical self learning software to watch the market. Multiple people could train the software and it learn each of their personality in regards to trading. And be able to run textbook strategy along with Multiple personalities all in parallel with thousands of stocks simultaneously. Its not made yet. I still have a LOT of learning to do with trading... but who is really good and would want to help train my software. One stipulation, you would have to run it on my computer... meaning I have to travel to you, or you come to me.