EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No person is above the law Garland, do your job!  Listen to former DOJ Eric Holder, you can and need to prosecute Trump.

The inflation, Afghanistan, forever Covid, supply chain issues, Ukraine, Iran again enriching uranium and more are attributable to the global chaos Trump unleashed.

Its because we've shifted our purchasing habits from services to goods... and it has nothing to do with handing out $9,000 to every family.

And then The Grand Climax - The Second Coming of Jesus Christ - coming as The Lion and The Judge. And then The Judgement Day every single human being to face accountability before Jesus Christ The Judge.

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

I'm averaging monthly on  during this recession.  If  gets wiped out - everything is wiped out and the only guy who's rich is the one who owns the grain silos.

Can the loss of democracy in The US be the next crash bubble? Ya know, T***p is gonna win whether he actually wins or not. Then all hell will break loose but it will be too late.

Wow, I am very excited to see this in the morning, open and honest, objective and rational, transparent and fair to discuss the development of the industry, I am in China, but I am still very moved.

Well Elon has a very good gut

Elon Musk is feeling it, meanwhile, I am experiencing it. My investment portfolio is currently down by about 30%, and there's no hope in sight. Everything is just getting very expensive, my retirement draws nearer. At this point, I am just praying to somehow scale up my returns, draw even and sell off. Any tip or info on how to go about this will be highly appreciated as I am losing my mind.

regular people are also affected quotyea i lost 450,000 on lunaquot........ uh? i dont think someone who can put down 450k on some stupid cryptocurrency are regular people.

The higher the Gini coefficient the worse the impact of inflation. Rich people aren't really going to spend extra on essentials but they will do it for things that make more money which are things that they can control supply.

Interest rates are too low. That's always a critical tool for controlling inflation.