EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for sharing really appreciate your big effort in helping us esp me, who's learning and need to gain lots of knowledge before entering the stock trading. God bless sir RT

What is the platform he is using for the candle stick chart?

I really think, you can learn to trade off of  now. I don't know about 10 years ago but now, you can. Watch these s religiously for 2 weeks and like TTC says, you can learn it. Thank you TTC. Diamond Balls 44:41

this is by far one of your best s.

This  was just pure gold, you r awesome

Investing in crypto is the best investment anyone can do because bitcoin investment has made lots of people millionaires, though we all got used to up and down of bitcoin, it hit ATH recently which makes the price amazing for the new investors

Very good basic information explained in practical approach. Thanks

A Candlestick Pattern is a must-have in any trading strategy. Nice , very detailed

Giving sauce out! Do a  about quarter theories.

Successful people don't  become that way overnight. What most people see at a glance wealth, a great career purpose is the result of  hard work and hustle over time.  I pray that anyone who reads this will be successful in life

Perfect . Thankyou. I cannot express my gratitude. I have grown so much from only 2 of your s. I'll cover them all soon im sure

This dude is absolutely brilliant,loving it

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!  My daughter and I have learned so much from these s!!!  We are excited to put our new knowledge to work!

Awesome strategy. One of your strategy made me a profitable trader. Thanks man.

You make everything simple. Thank you so much