EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
reat very much logical and simple ...... brother you are super great you are doing very much smart analysing ....keep it up ️️

I can't afford to pay for your training, otherwise I really like what you do. Good explanation supported by concrete examples. Well done and thank you very much

TAKE NOTE> Try close an account with TD Ameritrade and transfer the money to another bank and you're in for a major nightmare. Eight months into the process and money is still not in my account. Look into www,consumeraffairs.com and www.bbb.org and its the norm for TD Ameritrade to fool clients. Money with TD Ameritrade is not your money. I reported this to the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance and the ECB and I will be scaling this issue at federal level.

This is the best trading channel I have come across, Awesome work. Helping me immensely.

I will buy on green 38.2 and sell on red 38.2 , a biginner here

I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

Going into details, this content is absolutely ridiculous man!! the best i ever had.  cribed.

Really dope to come across high valuable information like this

Thank You ! May God bless you as you blesses me with this knowledge freely by your priceless s always.

Does this  also apply to the stock market and not just the forex market?

great content thank you for this example

What determines the body size  im still confused how does the body itself work is it like just sliding up and down  ?

Bro I think evening star doji not seller pushing down ...it might pack of buyyer volume May be think about it...pls correct me if iam wrong