EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

great my  teacher GOD bless you

You deserve a 100 million subscribers Bro, you're literally the best in the world.

Unlikes are from pro traders who don't want common people to know this secrets

Thank you so much for your C.E.S.T

I have a question that i am having sort of a rough time with lol.... how do you change the fib retracement bar into percentages???

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

Your  was very informative and I learnt a lot. I'm new to trading and I have made a few mistakes with my trading but your s are really easy to follow along with and I now have a better understanding of what I was doing wrong and how to read and understand candle charts. You got yourself a new subscriber and I will be watching more of your s to help me learn more.

Eagerly waiting for the upcoming contents.. Thanks a lot Bro..

How I made 100,000$  trading on forex in one week need any advice email my mentor?

1. What are candlesticks? - 2:37

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

4 of an hour. This deserves RESPECT man!  thank you very much for sharing your wisdom with us!It took me more than a month to learn the content of this  by myself. Imagine hours and hours of research and reading. Here is so well summarized and explained in 3

He explained things more than anyone