EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
dude.. just post ur  screen somewhere at the top side in the center or anyother side so the bottom becomes more clear and we all can have the exact point to point idea.  where the tutorial is going..in this tutorial i literally missed some points because of that  screen of yours is blocking the bottom cornor view.   thank you.

can i use this on 15 min charts ?

Strategy 1 year old But Still Useful for me

good ! pls keep the  length like this as its very tiring to watch 20-25min + analysis in our fast forex world ;D thanks again

Very nice lesson, you teach really well!! Thank you for helping us to learn

CAN WE USE THESE ANALYSIS ON A SMALLER TIME FRAME

Grade 11 students here trying to learn. Can I ask does the technical analysis of cryptocurrency and stocks the same? and does this  apply to the technical analysis on stock or what? Please answer me.

Good , beginners should be careful with the Traders you meet Online, so-called "expert traders" they should provide a concrete evidence and a transparent proof that they are legit. I have tried one and he took my money and never granted my withdrawal requests, Now i Tried Mr Gabriele Alfonso, he is 100% Real, here we don't like anything online business but now I can invest on binary options trade and Bitcoin Mining,

To understand these three simple rules shouldn't be a problem I guess, its no rocket science trust me  Well done man! ..following from Nigeria

46:38 to 48:13 would be another opportunity for a short  excerpt that's highly shareable on Twitter etc.

What is the platform he is using for the candle stick chart?

PranaamGuru ji Guru says "Gyaan baatne se badta hai"