EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
this is golden!! i wanna be on your team!

In 5 mins u taught me how to understand every other .. def subscribing.. thank u so much.

Appreciate your work. Very useful.

So if an M or W  is formed on H4 what type of candle is formed on a  higher time frame "Weekly" to be precise when it closes? Or even H1 and D1?

Sesame Street level trading. GUYS you cannot watch these vids and believe u are getting an education. Read Edwars and Magee  it is a tough read  but it is the bible of TA.   This vid is basically kindergarten stuff. This is 99% marketing and 1% education. The guy who will teach u candlesticks is called  nilson. He is the man who made candles relevant to those outside Japan.  His education is free on .

Lol, from a retail trader, I see the market so differently now and cant look back.  is the REAL DEALLLLLL!

Man i had completely given up on this but your s jst brought me back even the way im trading now its so different you are a life saver bro thank you so much

Bro I think evening star doji not seller pushing down ...it might pack of buyyer volume May be think about it...pls correct me if iam wrong

Excellent. Best stuff on  in my humble opinion. Sir, do you have any s on Binary options trading or which all technique and strategies are best suited for binary options considering wuck turnaround and short trading cycles

Hey!! So I'm being learning how to day trade for about 2 weeks and I came across your channel.....I literally made an account and subscribed for the first time and I've been using  since it started!!!!  Thank you for all your great content.....everyone else seems to be doing this for the money,  but you seem like you honestly just want to help and teach others.  I appreciate you and hope to learn more

Thank you, ! You are generous and awesome!

Simply the best out there... you can go anywhere you like on the net ...but you'll always return to 'hey hey what's up my friends'  what fine roadmaps to direct you to the prizes.