EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a non repaint indicator and I use with high accurately above up to 80% if you want then contact us , I give you that indicator only 1000 people and also share stragey and show you demo also , if you have no knowledge of technical analysis don't worry use my indicator and my stragey.

great content as always I always learn something new and your explanations are clear and concise thanks for the content

Basically there are a lot of gambling systems i got a lot of secrets keeped with myself but well there's something i need to tell you FOREX is way better than gambling in LAS VEGAS so you already know that i got a lot of gambling systems on my  in case you want to visit it and my experiences with FOREX

I dig the  and the content but I do have a suggestion, when you are going through these examples there are a handful of times where the picture in picture square of you talking covers the example you are actually talking about. A perfect example of this is in the area of average true range. You were talking about the chart versus the indicator but you were blocking all the information you were talking about in the . If you are using an application like QuickTime that allows you to record your screen and have picture in picture at the same time, You can drag your picture out of the way temporarily in real time to show what you are talking about and then move you back. I found it kind of frustrating that you were talking about an example that I couldn't see. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for the content

What app or program are you using?

I have been watching some s and I was thinking about investing, but still don't know where to start from.

Sensational information.  Thank you Kindly for sharing  .  Blessed to connect

reliable broker that I may recommend is Lauren Simmons, on t,e,l,e,g,r,a,m. @Lauren_trade investment is not what you jump into without first having a reliable broker as a beginner. A popularI must admit that this is a great  and I really learned a lot from it! But I will advise anyone on here that crypto trading

Since I started waiting for pullbacks Ive been better at trading

duration should I see the chart for analysis when I want to earn in certain short duration say 1 hour?Thanks a lot .Awesome tuturial.  Pls advise what period

You are simple the best when it comes to explaining things.

Thank you  may God bless you for this info. for a newbie like me I needed to hear this today thanks so much.

Awesome content . Awesome presentation  Thank you sir for sharing your valuable experience with us

your s are amazing - great information