EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The combination of 20 ema and the candlestick patterns was a really nice strategy. Thank you so much.

what platform are you using to reply?

Thank you for your s, they have been by far the best s I am learning from! I am looking forward to being apart of your EAP and trading group.

Really appreciate your s! You break down complicated stuff in the simplest way and you make it so easy to understand! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Главное - потерпеть, что очень сложно :)

This is my problem, I do not understand the candles yet and therefore dont know how to trade or when

I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR EFFORT AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN YOUR COMUNITY SEE BAD IF U WILL EXCEPT ME ADD ME TO YOUR GIVE AWAY   I WACHED ALL YOUR S AND I REALLY BENEFIT IT MAY ALLAH HELP YOU FOR HELPING THE PPL                        GOOD LUCK         RAMADAN KARIM

cribed, great content. Thank you

Thanks for making candlesticks understandable without having to go to university for a degree. I intend to lean quite a bit more before entering the market again but this time with my head and not heart as it cost too much last time!! Looking forward to seeing your other informative material Phil

I've got a chart that's covered in resistance and support lines along with about 10 ascending and one descending triangle... any tips on how to get these readings without cluttering up my chart so much? They're all accurate and played out as I'd drawn them but it's just one after another with tons of double bottoms in between. In other words how far out should I make the triangle? I've been putting them from the most recent low lined up with the trend and out until the horizontal line meets the previous high, not entirely sure if that's correct but every run has been right inside them with few exceptions dipping below or breaking out through the resistance.

Doesnt explain what to do during a blackout.