EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.

I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR EFFORT AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN YOUR COMUNITY SEE BAD IF U WILL EXCEPT ME ADD ME TO YOUR GIVE AWAY   I WACHED ALL YOUR S AND I REALLY BENEFIT IT MAY ALLAH HELP YOU FOR HELPING THE PPL                        GOOD LUCK         RAMADAN KARIM

I like way of teaching.Thank un.god bless u

Thanks you are great man i learned free from you

Anyone know if the EAP program works for future trading?

thank you for the knowledge in means a lot to me i am a beginner of trading.iam from the philippines

What are pips? Im confused..

Nice ...please can you make a  on wycoff schematics

nnnn  I need you in my life  I subscribed my two  accounts   I don't want to miss a  of yours   Thanks for sharing ur knowledge dude ️️️️

cribed. A nice balance between getting to the point, and going into details.

I can't thank mr Davis Miller for helping me get so much money this week from trading

Sir please can you kindly tell me the setting of the moving average to enable me use this your strategy thank you for the good works you have truly impacted me greatly, I hope to be on your vip group soon thank you Sir.

Much better vod today . All content and no prophetic droning. Really liked this one. Thanks mate

Really appreciate your s! You break down complicated stuff in the simplest way and you make it so easy to understand! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

I'm basically desperate to learn new ways to make my money work for me. I think trading can somehow satisfy my need. But, can trading pay for your bills actually?