EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Really dislike this guy. He isn't likeable and very nationalist. No country other then US should trust this guy.

Everyone wanted to talk bankman

Five dollars for gas always runs the economy in a ditch. Easy to see. Bankrupt companies next year.

china is innocent...this is the plan of. ..... monkeypox..baby food...civid...others are always to blame...NO...THE ARE THE DEM-OCRATS AND THE EXTREME LEFT...what dr. fau-ci tried on puppies, now that hits people..!!

transitory means it wouldn't stay 3% it will move to 5% then to 8%.  This is HOW the Fed talks. Just look at how subprime develops...they were watching it all happen with their eyes closed.

watch?v=hvcDk74cir0www..comjust make laws requireing everyone to work and that will stop inflation.........worked after the plague https:

I've had a super bad feeling since yesterday.  I ate way too much at my favourite restaurant.  The economy is bad too - it's a house of cards.

Don't know how I stopmed onto this. All in all Awesome  . I also have been watching those rather similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys create these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had amazing information about similiar money making things on his channel.

The next bubble to go is Chinese Real Estate.

So short answer "LoL of course not you financial noobs" listen people they are stuck printing money. They cannot stop.

Employers in need of cheap labor lost slavery, Jim Crow and, finally, with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the ability to legally discriminate against African Americans. So they turned around and, one year later -- just as black Americans were poised to move into the middle class en masse -- began dumping low-skilled workers on the country with democrat Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act.

Lower min wage.... that is one way.

Haha entertaining indeed Do Kwon Indeed entertaining!! ahahahahhahaha!