EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

The EV bubble.  Is way overinflated and some younger people like EV but to be honest is not that much and actually many don't even like cars

Interesting... After all this time telling us that increased wages won't increase prices

Very bullish on crypto after watching this

All investment is either fraud or theft.  1 = 1.  Basic math.  Anyone that tells you that you can give them a dollar, and in x amount of time, you#39ll have an amount greater than $1, is either a thief, or a liar.

et against America! love from India ️️.

Shame. The congress knows nothing more than your typical no coiners

about 130 dollars, first time dollar cost averaging and this happens. I#39m lucky I didn#39t end up losing more money. I even had my girlfriend invested but only like 25 dollars.  its terrible what happened. Personally i#39ll continue investing in stockscrypto

Oceania area are more inclined to receive vaccination and continue to work, hence labour participation is better. I like  s mostly but this  is poorly done and from the start, the stance that the lady from Quill intelligence is to bash the Fed. This  should be renamed - Inflation - Bash the Fed@ I think you guys has chosen a guest that is overly critical of the Fed. That lady from Quill intelligence sound likes the US Fed owns every darn problem she mentioned. In Australia and Asia, are there any significant inflation spikes like Europe and US ? No. Most of the Supply chain is in Asia. In Australia, their energy prices are stable because they harness solar energy. People in the Asia

DBA has so much in store and you don't want to miss out on huge opportunities. To the moon  #DBA

0:18 lol.... 59%  Come in India

Musk is right. Hell is coming. Excess Debt and money printing is going to cause a credit crisis of epic proportions.

The government can do nothing oil is attached to everything and we use 840 million. Gal every day just in the united states. Another 80 million barrel of oil in the rest of the world and we are running OUT