EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That zandi guy was predicting market fall in 2019

1:18:00 its quite simple. Cryptos backed by US fiat is stupid and counter intuitive of the concept crypto.  Fiat is backed by trust, fiat is continuously depreciating and losing its buying power, USD backed stablecoins = USD backed stable coins being highly unreliable.

No it can't. There I answered you.

2% is not low inflation

I do agree we should be more careful on our investments, but c#39mon... Only invest with the money you can afford... Why go all in if you got 450k USD... That#39s just blindly foolish... So my point is... It#39s your risk... I didn#39t go with Luna due to their poor platform on Terra.... So i don#39t get how people could invest in just hype..

Elon isn't taking about his stock or profits, he's talking about the potential fall of the 2 biggest economies in the world and the worst is NOT here yet

* Revenue Up 195 % in 1st qt 2022. * ALPP... Alpine 4 Holdings. 11 Subsidiaries. U.S. Manuf. Drones, EV Parts, Electronics, New Superior tech RCA Commercial Graphene batteries. 64 Institutional Investors. Record Backlog.

the only thing Democrats hear is  I CAN'T CONTROL AND MANIPULATE ANYTHING ANYMORE ......AHHHHH NO.. HA HA HA

I suggest buy insurance from crypto

But it I thought it was 50% growth year after year.

You want to control inflation? Turn off the presses and let 50% be absorbed into the economy.

starting to sound like elizabeth holmes.

Kind of reminiscent of another Stanford attendee and Theranos. I am beginning to wonder whether they had some kind of quotentrepreneursquot club on campus like quotThe Billionaire Boys Clubquot of Los Angeles.

Thankfully I am a Muslim..and I am not allowed to invest in crypto... hence no worries...

No, it cannot. The US is completely addicted to inflation. Inflation is simply an expansion of the money supply, not the CPI or whatever nonsense the silly government says it is. Is the US government going to stop expanding the money supply? Never. It's literally impossible.