EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
brHave you ever used the LordJesusChristGod's Name as a swear word?  Yes  no

Everyone wanted to talk bankman

I will forever be indebted to you, you've changed my whole life I'll continue to preach about your name for the world to hear you've saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs leah Marcotte

We should believe in  and wall street right and what they say? LOL wake tf up ppl

Nobody wants to pay more, yet the same people no want to charge less

There is only a bubble if you see a bubble I see pure money. To the moon

Essentially a stable coin Ponzi scheme.

This stinks of twisted bovine excrement.

Tesla is not in a bubble if you know the company deeply (30.5% gross margin is unheard of in auto industry).  was wrong and said overvalued when it was $17 and now in $1050.

The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 3.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 15 BTC in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Brice Chapman

Sure raise the interest rate to 20%

Stop inflation and Joe Biden policies..IMPEACH BIDEN

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

STOCKS and Bonds were created to make the elite wealthy.. Not some thing that is, or ever was, a NECESSITY.  It's sadly, just like playing the LOTTO.  But people continue to do it, even post-Pandemic.