EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mr. Brooks!!! Mr. Brooks!!! Mr. Brooks!!!

lol TESLA  is more then cars

FED has been asleep, or deliberate sabotage is happening with money printer ( benefit the rich, at expense of poor). Stagflation is the next stop... especially under the "leadership" of the current administration

Issues can be solve by printing more to cover the last inflation rate

You'll get used to it. - Love, Argentina.

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

interesting are you trying to cover for the Biden Administration after they told you how to cover the failing circus in closed door meetings

ELONGATE to the mooooon xxxxx

And then The Grand Climax - The Second Coming of Jesus Christ - coming as The Lion and The Judge. And then The Judgement Day every single human being to face accountability before Jesus Christ The Judge.

what do you expect from a country with Big Consumption but without Manufacturing? but lets face it, with US$ 7.25 minimum wage, you just cant manufactured daily necessities here...

Fingers crossed on housing. These prices are too damn high.

John 3:16‭-‬17 The Bible