EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love this  man. This is the first  I've watched and I'm blown. Very wonderful

To understand these three simple rules shouldn't be a problem I guess, its no rocket science trust me  Well done man! ..following from Nigeria

Nice explanation sir ....I got enriched in my knowledge

I love this ... Easy to understand and very clear explanation... Thanks a lot

reat very much logical and simple ...... brother you are super great you are doing very much smart analysing ....keep it up ️️

Hi Reyner , could u make a  of identifying technical corrections ? Like what r the signs to look out for

I agree with u mi man!Thats is basically thaa system

venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profit is like turning water into wine ,you would need a miracle, that's why I trade with Mrs Luna lucia, her skills set exceptional.

Any vids on option trading ???

i am still smiling its been so beneficial trying some one new, the step i take was more better and now i can smile to the bank, God bless you for helping the poor @metro_lisa_trades i invested thru her as my account manager and i was able to make passive profits after 5 days.... you can contact her on lnstergram *@metro_lisa_trades* thank me after

@ Teo just wanted to compliment you on your excellent teaching with multiple examples. I am a trained instructor for the US military and have thought at university level. Your style and ability to simplify and present information is outstanding. You are my go too to learn and teach others about trading. Thank you for blessing me with your knowledge.

Am from India... Love you man... Seriously you are a genius and down to earth person