EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
stop giving handouts, stop waiting for handouts, go back to work...

ford, gm, volkwagon, porche , mecrecedes all increasing investments in evs and increasing head counts. elon musk reduction of head counts sound fishy and indicate tough environement of him being the richest on the planet. now this idiot will have to revoerse his policy if head count......

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

what is the best way to make money from investing

Isn't that the most reasonable explanation?

Buy and Hold! They eventually have to buy back! When? We don't ever really know but I'm holding until the freaking BOOM!

The inflation the government creates is literally stealing.

I wouldn#39t trust this man to wipe my dog#39s ass....luckily I never got excited about LUNA and owned very very little.

How can one let politicians question CEOs for the crypto community without none biased experts?

Maybe we should build more in America

Elon is destroying longterm thinking

That#39s like going to you#39re local bank and them giving you 20% APR on your savings account. People who fell for any of these crypto staking scams deserve to lose it all. Nobody is giving out 15% annually without being a ponzi scheme. Go buy $SPY folks.

this is such a weak pathetic hopeless market. Biden is trash, get rid of all the democrats in the midterm elections

Check out  balance sheet. How is it so healthy for a new company? Growth stocks aren't usually that healthy. They have so much cash to debt. Check it out.