EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
  is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

The good option buying kishu inu Bitcoins

Peter Schiff knows what the problems are.  Try listening to Austrian economics.

I think the story should of been strictly about USDT...lets not get into conspiracies...but i believe the U.S Government is involved.

The crypto market has been favourable in the weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.

I wonder whos problem this is?

The problem with this economy is going to be jobs. Labor participation is already low. The jobs we have are service sector. 

Does anyone know of any very rich economists?  True experts would be among the 1% and not on government pay.

How much is the appreciation of digital coin contributing to inflation?

Unfollow!!,  really hate elon, cryptu and many more.

ancient silver mines is kind of like oil today

4:04:30 You bring up coal being used for bitcoin mining yet you address bitcoin mining. Bitcoin runs on electricity. Not coal. Further, the bitcoin block difficulty scales with the network's hash-rate. That is to say it doesn't even need to use a ton of electricity. It only does so because people are greedy. People are also lazy, and so yes, they use coal. Wanna fix it? Tax the hell out of coal. Please. Full support. Increasing carbon taxes is a great idea. Changing the consensus mechanism of Bitcoin? Likely not even possible. Also! Have you heard of Klima DAO? :) Pretty cooooool.