GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the ! Any chance theres like a pdf of this? With the candle examples.

...any demand and supply ..trading cource

awesome  as always.. i do understand you even with giving the boxing examples but i think rope pulling would be a better sport to visualize wicks of candles

your not only a pro trader but also a pro teacher. Thank you for your kindness to share this knowledge

I love this guy, I find myself watching his s more and more, 1. He is handsom, 2. He teaches specific subjects at a time, and 3. He shows you illustrations of what to do. Thanks for all you do, looking forward to the next

Teach me the ways of the trade, Obi Wan

Appreciate you and your work,I learn more from you than my three courses I spent almost 1000 dollars on

Nice vid but I didnt get the "pip" thing ? Any help or  explaining this ?

Be intentional with the assets youre trading, find a good broker and hold long term. Thats how Ive been earning about $18k weekly in this forex business.

To fast sorry if you are a teacher them learn to pace

I really need to invest Bitcoin before it rise again.  This is 100% I love this

The combination of 20 ema and the candlestick patterns was a really nice strategy. Thank you so much.

What period should i set on the ATR?

Good luck on the crypto, charts look good and then it drops LOL too many bots with programmed prices