GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Where's the best place to start a live demo account from please guys?

I like your explanations. I wouldn't agree with your labeling of the distribution, as for me the major distribution plays out in the first third within the POI. I'd consider the point you mentioned as BC the UTad as it did break below intermediate structure and then formed another type two schematic distribution in which the last remaining buy orders were mitigated, but that's cherry picking. Nice . These concepts are fun

superb bro..... i've learned a lot

Hello. Mrs Jane is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy?

You earned the right to wear that Superman shirt with this !! Thanks for posting it, bro!

The  is an eye opener. Great job sir.

Great !! Only suggestion would be to discuss the different chart indicators (i.e. 20EMA) and features (i.e Fibonacci retracement) a little more in depth because I am relatively new at this and you had me up until halfway through the  because you started using different functions of the chart which caused me to pause and research to keep the pace. All in all, I know WAAAAAAAY more than I previously did. If you already have another  breaking down the features and functionalities of charts than I apologize. Cheers

Thanks a lot. Excellent advice.

You never trade patterns.... if you Trade patterns without understanding the story then you will eventually get trapped ..... stop teaching this kind of bs ... you dont need strategy or rules ... you just need to understand what the market is doing

Great job  and thanks for the life changing information

Epic !! Very informative

Thank you.. learning from Pakistan

great . But for reason I just cant wrap my head around wyckoff.

You're a good teacher. Thank you.