GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great job you doing here, your way of explaining is simple to understand and analytical to a very good balance that really helps me. Keep up! Much appreciate it, thanks

Thank you bro... im from india.. you said very well

Youre a great teacher️

UHcBgZ9  *THERE IS NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NEEDED!* *GOT SKILLS GET PAID!*discord.ggIf you have TA skills and want to apply them to a new area. Please check out Tradeoshi Labs. We are a leader in AI powered trading and are looking to expand our team of AI trainers. Essentially you build strategies for tradebots using a GUI with 130 different indicators which you may stack or loop as you please so there are no coding skills required. Additionally we provide decent backtesting tools. Top contributors are incentivized in cryptoand access to full use of our main AI product. Public BETA coming very soon! Join our discord server for more information https:

Thank you for all time. You are the best. Keep it good work

Why did you use that particular supply zone on the 1min TF and not the high above it? Cos I find out that most times price will react from the last sell to buy or buy to sell candle.

I want to express my appreciation to the name above  for kindness shown me during those difficult times for helping me recover my lost funds..

e, thanks a lot, it was a comprehensive explanation and a detail one that I ever see... ️️

I assume  is a smart Singaporean as i notice the accent. You are one young and gifted individual that is not selfish to share knowledge. You are a legend mate.

Right when I saw the head and shoulders I thought of bitcoin

This is actually good explanation of how candlestick work in forex trading.  thank you so much for this