GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The combination of 20 ema and the candlestick patterns was a really nice strategy. Thank you so much.

YOU DESERVE A 1 MILLION GRAMMYS FOR ALL THIS FREE CONTENT! KEEP IT COMING! IVE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM YOUR ! I TURNED ON POST NOTIFICATIONS!

Hai  im from india, i learn lot  of things about trading.. i want to know camarilla indicator for intraday? Is it good?

or have you been scammed while investing in Cryptocurrency don't feel too bad, i was a victim of same circumstance it wasnt easy for me until I met an expert miss Lisa Aaron,I will highly recommend her ([email protected]). they're Sincere and honest in all way round they helped me got everything i lost. feel free to contact her.

Ive watched a million forex traders and none of them come close to simplifying trading like you just did

I'm understanding the moving average when go into saying x1, x2, x3, etc. please help me understand

I am very thankful that i found you early in my trading journey i am learning sooo much!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Great vid. Can this be done in real time to see it at work?

Cant put in words how much I appreciate your knowledge and generosity. Are you still actively trading and educating traders?

I think  that is the best I've learnt so far. Big ups

Amazing ; it contains good tools in technical analysis;

Hash Ribbon shows miner capitulating and seem we have another down trend , isn't ?