GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Investing in crypto is the best investment anyone can do because bitcoin investment has made lots of people millionaires, though we all got used to up and down of bitcoin, it hit ATH recently which makes the price amazing for the new investors

I really appreciate your s bro. I've been watching other Forex traders and I haven't really learned any legit strategy til I saw your s. Thanks for sharing your knowledge bro. Give to receive, I see you will hit 6 figures soon because of what you do for the people. Respect!

meh jus regurgitating shit most marketeer traders do in a different story lol

Excellent  man. I need to watch it a few  more times . Thanks for sharing!

What program is he using and is there a free version?

reliable broker that I may recommend is Lauren Simmons, on t,e,l,e,g,r,a,m. @Lauren_trade investment is not what you jump into without first having a reliable broker as a beginner. A popularI must admit that this is a great  and I really learned a lot from it! But I will advise anyone on here that crypto trading

YOU DESERVE A 1 MILLION GRAMMYS FOR ALL THIS FREE CONTENT! KEEP IT COMING! IVE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM YOUR ! I TURNED ON POST NOTIFICATIONS!

I've got a chart that's covered in resistance and support lines along with about 10 ascending and one descending triangle... any tips on how to get these readings without cluttering up my chart so much? They're all accurate and played out as I'd drawn them but it's just one after another with tons of double bottoms in between. In other words how far out should I make the triangle? I've been putting them from the most recent low lined up with the trend and out until the horizontal line meets the previous high, not entirely sure if that's correct but every run has been right inside them with few exceptions dipping below or breaking out through the resistance.

Nice !! Its good to be a part of this. Top earner here, I've been trading with Mrs Gloria Tyler for about 6 months now, Ive made more than half a million dollars in profit, glad I started big enough, but haven't gotten the chance to thank her in person, she's always so busy making money. Some people say she always at work, trading round the clock. I aspire to be such an impact in the trading community who helps in making good money and recovering of losses. Who would have though that the kid from the curb would be living so lavish. Thanks to Mrs Gloria, I can now raise my head high amidst my peers.

what software do you use?

Great  dude. Thanks so much. Keep.makimg these please

What is the aplication most trusted trading forex?

The best that i have ever seen! Thanks so much! God bless you.