GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That backdrop is really star wars worthy. Takes me back a bit

Which platform is he using?

Yo you should be a teacher I feel so good after watching this

Love your s bro, not too long and you get straight to the point! Respect!

Awesome ! I absolutely love the way you explain the concepts.  Thank you for taking the time to produce such great content... keep it up!

Below candles look very similar to Engulfing candles. I didn't spot the difference between them. Could you explain a little further?Hi ! Thanks for your  and valuable information.  I have a question, Close Above

I want to give you a huge shout out and thank you! You are the best "teacher" I've come across to explain these concepts. Most experienced traders can't explain anything to a novice but I applaud you for doing an excellent job! Kudos!!  :)

This is by far the best  i've seen. More s like this here should be put out more often to help beginners understand the forex market.

How I missed this  since May I just can't understand.

This  was super helpful! Im slowly starting to understand everything. Thank you!

You earned the right to wear that Superman shirt with this !! Thanks for posting it, bro!

rofit since i started trading with Mrs. Alicia David she is the best

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Olivia Greg, her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade.

Thank you. God bless. You're a rare gem on  always trying to sell an indicator, a trading system, a book... Do you have a live trading room? Is there a way to donate what we can to show our appreciation? Be well.

I have watch tons on  about TA recently... I understand there are pros and cons... But most people talking about it try to sell you a course that teach just that. Is it that not suspicious ? I mean, if it was the ''holy grail'', why are you still making   instead of running your own trading company ?