GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for this . It's easy for a beginner like me to understand and put into practice. It also helped me learn how to use the tools on the chart. Bless you for this.

Excellent tutorial! Keep posting quality content like this and you will smash the 10,000  in no time. Great breakdown of a trade....deep respect

You are the one ... Thanks for you superb s.. Appreciate

Anyone know what chart he is using?

So if an M or W  is formed on H4 what type of candle is formed on a  higher time frame "Weekly" to be precise when it closes? Or even H1 and D1?

i love these s. Thanks for making these

Just found this  and clicked sub right away after seeing "SM Concepts "on the caption. Began learning the SM method today, so I thought this  would be good for clarification of the concept as a whole. My thoughts proved right. Great content bro, but just one thing, try to reduce your talking speed bcos i cant hear some important parts. Keep up the good work.

this  is gold, mucho gracias!

Appreciate your work. Very useful.

This is an amazing , so much important content that I need to watch it a few times.  thanks

Ooooooh, ok so if its a small body at top AND long wic at bottom ANNND AT the bottom of a swing low its a possible reversal. ‍️ cuz I sure was using them as a sign of reversal even if they were at the top of a swing high LOL

New Trader here, Thank you.