GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My whole life change positively with the help of Expert *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on !g. Coming across him was the best thing that ever happened to me

Great , learning that I need to stop fishing bottom cuz I have been burnt too many times

DAy to Day we r close on 1M family. lot of love frm me

46:06 You have a confirmation of the resistance on April 2nd there. Why don't you enter there (with a limit sell order)? Instead you wait for more 'confirmation' (confirmation of momentum in this case if I understand correctly) and enter lower?

Hey, It's a great "Thankyou", you are great Man.... God bless

Thanks you so much man outstanding explanation

As always great tutorial  Hey   We as a trend followers is it compulsory to trade multiple markets I. E. Stocks,  commodity,  forex all at same time?

I dont understand how to trade on a double top chart. Isnt it just going to go down?

You show many example of types of candles and their potential interpretation. What is confusing for a beginner is all the signals of that type that do not work. A noob would  ask how to distinguish a signal from a non-signal if both may look like they fit the bill (from a beginners point of view).  A very important aspect here is that something can be a valid signal even though it will then go against the anticipated direction. That's the aspect of probability. If a (supposed) trade did not work, does not mean that the signal was wrong and vice versa. Very important for beginners.

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Olivia Greg, her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade.

what software do you use?

put your beautifull face on left side pls,you r covering a lot of things here bro