GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you honest teacher

I tried to use your candlestick info.  More confused than ever!  1.  How much time is set per each candle? 10 minutes or 24 hours! 2. What if my target is to buy when price Is below $100 bu no double bottom signal occurs? 3. We as individual traders cannot set at computer screen all day, to watch for double tops or bottoms to trade!  Cannot watch 10 stocks in 3 accounts for 3 persons at same time! Impossible fir me

investing successfully in forex requires the expertise of a professional broker that is why I make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mrs Anne Gray, her trading strategies are top notch.

Thanks for your efforts  , God bless

Can you show me how to trade Tesla, I am a new investor? Thank you.

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Mandy Armeta, her trading strategies are top notch

THANK YOU, it was incredibly well explained

Dear , You have wonderfully explained the complex concepts (i have been trying to read for the last few days) in a very simple way in less than an hour. Congratulations. You are a star. Many thanks for this  and sharing your knowledge

Thanks for the s.  Im learning so much from you

An absolutely superb tutorial mate !

Luv u .. May u have a wealthy and healty life..

Главное - потерпеть, что очень сложно :)

Thank's , very concise and informative and really well done!

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so much I hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much