GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I get this, and thanks for posting, but referencing something that shouldn't have happed yet (because assume you're unable to see into the future......like you can't) is absolutely ridiculous.  You often talk about how things broke structure and that's how you validate, but if you weren't looking at historical, you wouldn't know that.  There's a couple of times in the  where you say "this is this because why?  it breaks structure way down here far over the right......" well, in real time you can't see that. lolololol

TEN was launched to create a truly sustainable, yet beneficial model that would ensure the longevity of the TENFI ecosystem that allows for TEN to adapt and evolve with the DeFi space in general

Very generic info that can be found anywhere on the internet. Most of your comments are paid.

Freaking awesome! Thanks man. I might watch this a couple more times

ent every week! After so many bad experiences online with different account managers, I finally build my trust in a real mentor

, thank you so much for such an awesome session on Technical Analysis!! You really rock !! Really appreciate your effort and actually delivering content by understanding what the viewers will really benefit from. You really are a great teacher and presenter. At such a young age , you have mastered a ton!! Keep growing and keep up the good work !!

Breaking it down Barney style, I thank you.

great work. thanks so much

Links in description are invalid. Why?

hey  do you know Mt4 platform that have Usd index or dxy bro if u know tell me i need

cribed. A nice balance between getting to the point, and going into details.