GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This guy must be a millionaire with all this knowledge of the stock market

What Most Trading Gurus Will Never Tell You  ? What was it?

Going into details, this content is absolutely ridiculous man!! the best i ever had.  cribed.

what are your views about crypto trading, is it worth in such volatile time, if not, then what would be the right time to do so?

words can neither qualify nor quantify how helpful your guidance and advice has been. i am forever grateful for your support, trade forex and binary options today with *metro_lisa_trades* on lnstagrem and stand a chance to earn passively from your investmentt....

I pray i meet you in my next life may God bless your special skills Finally I retrieved my funds

I do options trading, but my experience of reading candles are totally different. I've not read any books, just trading experience. Sometime i make 100% return for a week. I think candle patterns with time and volume combined will give away the strategies of the market's next trends.

Where's the best place to start a live demo account from please guys?

I started this forex journey just 2 weeks ago and this is the best  I've seen so far--simple and informative

I watched the whole thing bro.  So refreshing to actually learn something and you're a class act. Definitely a Southern gentleman   No fomo, fud, Moonboy shilling,  just knowledge and strategies that work.  Starting from a major hit from Saturday night.  I don't gamble or leverage  , just feels like cheating kinda,  and to make huge gains without paying your dues is a recipe for disaster in the future.  I know from experience.

another informative  - I need to actually follow your courses from bottom up - but sometimes it makes more sense for me to absorb as much as i can from a higher level, then start low and then I realize why the concepts I am learning are important.

I thank God for me to come across this Forex trading training platform. My eyes and understanding are opened. Thank you so much to what  I can call unveiling the master's acts. THANK YOU.

Great info and thanks. Question. In double bottom description you have 4hr time frame (39:30). And when showing actual example you had 1hr (39:40). On which time frame we should be watching the setup?