S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is the strategy at the end for the forex markets only?

cribed. A nice balance between getting to the point, and going into details.

I really like your s,am a beginner and this really helping but when I try to use your format on my own with 24 hours chat,it seems to go easy but when I try it out with the same format on 7 days chat it turns out to be confusing

Thanks for all your great s. In this one at 30:35 time stamp explaining the ATR indicator, the forex chart shows the price dropping when there is low volatility and continuing to drop as volatility increases, isnt this counter to what you were saying that prices increase with higher volatility?

Successful people don't  become that way overnight. What most people see at a glance wealth, a great career purpose is the result of  hard work and hustle over time.  I pray that anyone who reads this will be successful in life

cribed, hopefully I could have a reliable forex trader to guide me through because I paid for a few Signallers but all are trash and I didnt learn anything

Thank You For Making This  Now I Can Properly Read Charts

I really like your s,am a beginner and this really helping but when I try to use your format on my own with 24 hours chat,it seems to go easy but when I try it out with the same format on 7 days chat it turns out to be confusing

5 years. I want to be an athlete - Practice for many years. I want to be a Trader - Start tomorrow.  Thanks  for all the educative s.I want to be a pilot - Learn for 5 years  I want to be a Lawyer - Get a degree then learn for 5 years I want to be boxer - Practice for 4

above) to see what is the win percentage. Thank you very much for your time.Hey man awesome information, by any chance have you back-tested these patterns (Engulfin, 38.2%, close blw

So useful!!! Best teaching as always!!!

Give this man a fucking trophy. Learned SO much, straight to the point and your skills to break this info down and explain it clearly is amazing!! Thank you so much!!