S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 why isn't this a supply zone?  The area I'm referring to is where you see that most recent big sell off candle at the top of the range 6 candles back from the sell off supply candle you marked out.   Similarly there are also several other supply zones on the way back up so how do you know the one you marked out is the true last point of supply?At 10:00 in you have marked out the supply zone on the 1 min time frame.  I completely recognise this as a supply zone, but I also see a supply zone just above it which hasn't by the looks of it been mitigated. My question is why don't you consider this supply zone

Excellent tutorial! Keep posting quality content like this and you will smash the 10,000  in no time. Great breakdown of a trade....deep respect

This is a great concept you mentioned, I like every bit of your explanation it shows there is a lot I have to work on if I want to be proficient with my trades.

if you listen to , you will notice he had thousand hours experience. so listen

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Olivia Greg, her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade.

sorry bro these are important information but for the bigginers  not what you said in title

Nice content. Keep it up

Is there a limit to how many trades I can do in a day?

Investing in crypto is the best investment anyone can do because bitcoin investment has made lots of people millionaires, though we all got used to up and down of bitcoin, it hit ATH recently which makes the price amazing for the new investors

your knowledge is impressive and I'm learning from you. But you didn't explain two things that I thought should have been obvious to explain. One was the 20. Moving average what is that and how do you come up with that? The other thing was the candlesticks they don't all start at the end of the prior some of them start in the middle of the prior candlestick why does that happen

Thank you!! Youre s are awesome and I learn so much from them!

Institutional orderflow

Made it to the end  very helpful and informative, am definitely gonna use CEST