S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for sharing really appreciate your big effort in helping us esp me, who's learning and need to gain lots of knowledge before entering the stock trading. God bless sir RT

Thank you very much  for a very informative !

Great  but are you using the 4hr for your directional bias and finding your pois or do you go to a lower time frame to get your poi or order blocks? Kinda confused on that. Thanks for the great information! God bless!

excellent. on the right track

You are sooooo generous sharing your knowledge. Bless your good heart .

Your ideas of analysis work if Elon Musk does not influence the market with his tweets.

I have to say, I really appreciate your s. Have learned a ton just from your s. Am up 28% for my first 3 months of trading on my own. Had lost in the 1st. But as I continued watching and i started getting more stable with better temperament bc feeling more confident in what I'm doing.

such a worthy  about trading, naked eye trading always be profitable. ️ ️

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

Simplicity + Discipline + Diligence=success Great

How was that breaking structure when its set to make a lower low?

Thanks for helping out with great information.