S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Watching your s helped me so much. You have helped me become a profitable trader.

Happiness is achieved when your aim and desire in life are determined,still doubting the efficiency of my words ? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you obtain for yourself. I gave it a try and I can gladly stand and tell everyone you're the best trade expert @dennis__forex09 via insta...

So if an M or W  is formed on H4 what type of candle is formed on a  higher time frame "Weekly" to be precise when it closes? Or even H1 and D1?

When you selected the supply zone on the one min tf why didnt you use the supply on the upper part? What made you choose that lower supply area

What website are people using to see the candles? I didn't catch that mentioned.

This is good info, as a beginner it was very helpful. Easy to understand and to the point. I paused the  and took notes to remind myself of the CEST which I feel is very important. The reward to risk ratio is possibly the most important lesson I've learned

Give this man a fucking trophy. Learned SO much, straight to the point and your skills to break this info down and explain it clearly is amazing!! Thank you so much!!

where do you trade forex??

Am I the only one here still struggling on trying to back test this? I understand fully while watching the s but draw a complete blank when testing on my own lol

It looks like i am learning candelsticks from Chris Hemsworth

Hi ! For head and shoulder pattern,  can i look at 2 year chart ? Thanks!