S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good .  To follow these strategies on multiple stocks, multiple accounts, for even 2 persons, exceeds my brains capacity to follow.  Add to that cash added and trades occurring on different days and .... USF be an easier way to invest in a good business, make a good return for a well managed company over time!  Looking at what technicians, chasing graph lines is chasing investors, not good companies!   Guess I will never make a good technical trader!

Hello, I'm new to forex trade And have been making huge losses but I recently see a lot of people earning from it. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong

what is the right time of the day to plan these to trade

Can anybody recommend the order to watch his day trading s to get a better grasp? Thank you so much  !!

I love your s, very clear and understanding

1 risk-reward from a 64% to 78% win ratio on the coins i tested  Words cannot thank you enough the results are amazing. I have been trading for 5 years paid for multiple courses and lost so much money... since I followed your advice iv consistently been making money and right now I will only listen to your advice as it's been proven by my backtesting and trading.  You are an absolute legend!! Lots of love from South Africa!!I use your strategy in Crypto and the results are amazing.  I use all your patterns, rules with the CEST you provided I have backtested your strategy 900 times (100 times on 9 different coins)following the exact rules and the backtesting is the best advice you have given. It moonshot my confidence and the results are amazing. On crypto with your strategy, I use a 2

Great efforts  ....very nice ️

Wonderful  sir. I would like to be part of the sponsorship program

cribed!! gold stuff most of us bought courses to see.

I m from India love ur s. Can u pls make a  for Intraday trades in stock.

you forgot to mention that MA must go up to make sure the trend is bullish.

Man i had completely given up on this but your s jst brought me back even the way im trading now its so different you are a life saver bro thank you so much