S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GREAT INFO...WELLDONE!!

?ppu=583909 the best broker forexfbs.aehttps:

Hi  , any reason why you prefer to trade more in currencies instead of equity. Equity seems more predictable and directional.

*How did you come by such a golden heart?* Thank you for the extraordinary help you gavename above

Nice explanation sir ....I got enriched in my knowledge

I have blown multiple accounts and recently I about to blown another account, the painful among all is that it is a investment money and I don't know how to pay back, pls help me bro

Very nice... its amazing to learn from such a gem... Lost much money in FX without strategy and knowlege..... now trying to grab my chunk from crypto but still in loss.... even I entered in dip but......

can i use this on 15 min charts ?

Thanks RT! I learn more on your channel than any of the paid programs!

@  You've earned a new criber.... So many rs out here saying alot without actually getting to the point but you did all that in less than 20mins I appreciate the effort..  I'd love to be part of your mentorship program

24:46: what to do if you have the bullish close above pattern right before the bearish engulfing pattern?  ofc, it all depends on context and more facts, but what you did not mention there is hard to judge for beginners in live trading

Excellent tutorial! Keep posting quality content like this and you will smash the 10,000  in no time. Great breakdown of a trade....deep respect

The  is an eye opener. Great job sir.