S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
the upthrust is the third drive to the top not the second one bro

This dude is absolutely brilliant,loving it

Dude... You're good. Bullish on your future with !

so question, when trying to identify if it wicked off the sma line do you use 5minute chart 10 minute or just daily chart ??

Sesame Street level trading. GUYS you cannot watch these vids and believe u are getting an education. Read Edwars and Magee  it is a tough read  but it is the bible of TA.   This vid is basically kindergarten stuff. This is 99% marketing and 1% education. The guy who will teach u candlesticks is called  nilson. He is the man who made candles relevant to those outside Japan.  His education is free on .

Sensational information.  Thank you Kindly for sharing  .  Blessed to connect

Just when Wyckoff is included in LTF advice information great stuff

Great  all I see now is Green.

Cheers for the information

You are the best. I learned a lot from you, my friend. Thank you for your efforts .

One million subscribers....congrats man...you will go far

Had no idea what these things meant, your simple explanation makes it perfectly clear...thanks

online-trading *Inside this eBook,you will discover the topics about the mindset and trading,how to trade on the forex,have realistic expectations,understand the power of patience,be organized in your approach to the markets,why emotional management is critical to trading success,over complicating forex trading can easily induce emotional trading,how price action trading will cure emotional trading problems and the winning traits of a forex trader..!*frobo-e-books89viewsites.google.com*Thank u very much for this useful . By the way, here is a collection of free e-books about Forex Trading (for both beginners and pro) to help you guys out:* https:

Thanks for this . this is very informative.

This content is very resourceful . Been cribed for some time now